Tuesday, October 6, 2009










Tile is going in today and is looking very nice. The guest bathroom is going Italianate with silver, cooper and black tones. The hall bath is simple in shades of cream. The tiles I choose are 20x20in. We cut them in half to create the pattern. The master bath is a vanilla color and I opted for the simplest pattern. Scouted out wrought iron again today – whoa – it is expensive. I might consider refurbishing the old stair rails – reuse is the buzz word these days – right?




School started today – my first class today was Business Management and we learned about the various types of business formations – gee I think I will do ok in that class, he he!!! Also signed the paperwork to get my painting and decorating contractor’s license.

No comments:

Post a Comment