Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mobile Interior Design Studio


The last few weeks I have been traveling from interior design client to interior design client and I thought yesterday – I need a mobile design studio. I have always had a crazy desire to remodel and design the interior of an Airstream Trailer. Wouldn’t that be a great mobile interior design office?  I could have all my samples and catalogs right there to show my clients. I think it would be a novel idea.

Early last year I saw this post on Apartment Therapy and that is what got me to thinkin’


Then I saw this post on Autoblog. The automakers of the Mini Cooper have joined with Airstream to create this concept. Together with Danish furniture designer, Republic of Fritz Hansen, the companies have created a concept Mini Cooper S Clubman coupled to a matching 22-foot Airstream trailer with a "down-by-the beach" feel. Looks very stylish to me.



I found this cutie on CycloContractor, already for me to stuff the shelves with textiles, tile, carpet, and paint chips. Oh, my creative mind is reeling.......

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever ventured into the digital abyss seeking enlightenment on electrical matters, only to be met with disappointment? Fear not, for I've uncovered a hidden gem amidst the chaos. Your sanctuary in the labyrinth of electrical complexity. From illuminating insights to electrifying revelations, they're the guiding light in your journey toward electrical mastery. For more info, just click the link!

    ReplyDelete